August 2, 2005

Today...

... the political world is fading for now... and personal thoughts starts to  creep into my consciousness again. Things like my lack of initiative, which i know is something bad... and my manana habit... putting things off to another time...
 
...NOW! i think this word should always shout at me to remind me that i don't have eternity and enjoy the luxury of time.
 
as my screen saver goes... "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." if things won't change, then i will always be mediocre!
 
... lot's of sidetrip which is usually triggered by sleepiness... weird 'coz if i'm facing my job, it feel so sleepy... but if i'm doing some sidetrips... i become totally awake... i'm awake now so it's time to go back to work!!!


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: