October 6, 2005

Constant Change

Constant Change
Jose Mari Chan
 
We're on the road
We move from place to place
And oftentimes when I'm about to call it home
We'd have to move along
Life is a constant change...
 
Since College days i've been moving from
one boarding house to the next... it never stops...
never felt at home...

 

The feeling of being a fish out of the water keeps

coming back once in a while... you really never felt you belong!

 

Then i've known her, quite an introvert person just like me...

Never wanted noisy places, social events, parties and the like.

I too shared those qualities but had always been learning

to be more friendly in my effort to fit in and belong...

On the other hand she chose to close her mind to other possibilities.

Never wanted to explore life...


The friends we know we meet along the way
Too soon the times we share form part of yesterday
'Cause life's a constant change
And nothing stays the same, oh no

Now she called it quits, never wanting me around just because
of a Christmas break. Closes her heart to every reason and
interpret things her way... the negative way...
I couldn't help but feel sorry for her... and it makes me wanting more
to be with her hoping that time, when she's ready...
she'll learn that her thoughts are not exactly what other people think.
 
 
Clouds that move across the skies
Are changing form before our very eyes
 
I hope she'll miss me... and one day surprise me with a call...

Why couldn't we keep time from movin' on?
Hold on to all the years before this moment's gone?
Why must we live the days at such a frightening pace?
 
never really wanted to argue, but then if i kept mum,
same thing will happen...
This is not really up to me... it's her call...

We're all like clouds that move across the skies
And changing form before our very eyes
 
I hope she's thinking of me, wishing that I'd call... and think that if I call she'll never let go of me again...

Have we outgrown our Peter Pans and wings?
We've simply grown too old for tales of knights and kings
'Cause life's a constant change
And nothing stays the same, oh no
 
Things have changed, and people learn from experiences they had.
Like children, we cry when we can't have what we want...
other times we sulk, closes our rooms and wishes to be alone.
And now like overgrown children, we cry but with the knowledge that
not all that we want are for us... but then if we just pray enough and
really wanted it sincerely, the Universe changes for us...
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Can't We Start Over Again
Jose Mari Chan
 
It's been a long, long while
I know I've caused you pain
Living without you is not quite the same
Can't we start over again?

I've played around too long
Running from end to end
Took you for granted
I've been such a fool
Can't we start over again?

All through my life of seasons
No matter how far I roam
Always there's something missing inside
Yearning to come back home

You are the one I return to
Love. Only love leads the way
Give us this chance to start over again
Darling, I'm coming home to stay


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: