June 2, 2006

Using my gmail

Been bored with the previous days having nothing to do.
Just anattitude though since my kind of work would allow me to do anything related to the product currently being developed.
 
At times, ideas just flow from your mind like a spring... never ending, but meaningless... and it is always more of a challenge to empty it and think of nothing for 5 minutes... this is like clearing all the clutter left by my useless musing and whinnings.
 
Using our mind like a sharp laser, pointed to the intended direction is quite hard to do. My mind is like a flashlight in precision, totally dispersed and unfocused.
 
Can I hone my mind to work with laser-like precision by myself?
 
What do I need? Where shall I start?
 
Today, my mind is clearer, but lots of thoughts are hanging up on its sides. Uncertain things, and dependent decisions that somewhat ties me up to some other people's decision. I think this is bad. I should not be waiting for those things but rather start now and see things later and asses if I need to go on with it. The important thing is that I learned to decide with being indifferent to those "tie-ups". The jesuit's indifference exercise!
 
This is all for now! Gotta finish the day right!
 


--
-anben-
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doing nothing is killing... it'll make you crazy...

Anonymous said...

waiting in vain...maybe just a test of patience...