May 31, 2012

Had been very busy and have never updated my blog since 2009. I had been thinking of updating this for a long long time but never had the drive to do it. Lately I never had the chance to go home as frequently as before, pre 2009. I went went home once on 2010 for just a few days, and then once on 2011 for several days la gihap. There are things that I want to share to all web surfers who happen to visit my blog but felt lazy about it.

By the way here is a picture when we visited Borongan on 2010:
Liliputan Beach

I think this was taken at Liliputan with my wife and my little boy.
And another picture below, for our 2011 visit. For the wedding of my cousin.

Taken at Agawan (Namatron kami)

For this year, finances had been tight and had been a challenge. Hope to go home more often with my family, maybe twice a year would be good. There is still time for 2012 but summer is over, that means that the road to Borongan would be harder.

That is all for now.

No comments: