September 27, 2012

WRP - Lexmark's Workforce Reduction Program


Lexmark Cebu CFT Team - Clockwise from Front Right: Neil Tiempo, Angel Chan, Richard Borja, Anna Atillo, Irish Magnifico, Pelolito Aparece, Donnie Caballero, Jeri Duque, Anthony Dadubo, Eric Sioquim, Bren Espiritu.
One day more, and the list of employees included on the WRP will be announced. Three of us would be advised to leave, but one was considered to be part of the Inkjet Team which would surely go, and another one was able to transfer to another Department successfully. So it boils down to just one employee that needs to go. Can't feel the tension on the picture, but one thing I know, I am one of those who would probably go.

Can't think right now. I just want this announcement to pass. If I survive this, go on with a new perspective. If I don't, then need to implement full time our plan B.

No comments: